Christmas Adoption; Best Gift Ever
Adoption is a lifetime gift. It is a gift to the parents and to the child who is adopted. It is a gift to the extended family who gains one more person to love.
Agreed Adoption is Simple
In Texas, the adoption process is a relatively simple one provided all parties are in agreement. If you are considering adoption this year, whether it is an adult adoption, foster adoption, step-parent adoption, private adoption or adoption through a placement from the state, now is the time to begin.
If you have been considering adoption, this is one thing you can get started on right away. Right now, the courts in Tarrant County and Parker County are handling many things by Zoom and you may be able to complete your adoption without leaving home. This year, we have all had to put things on hold and most of us need something to look forward to. What better gift for your family than adopting?
Adoption to Fit Your Needs
Because adoption comes in many different forms, our attorneys are well-equipped to handle your:
- Adult Adoption to honor the people who raised you;
- Step-parent adoption to permanently blend your family;
- Foster adoption to finalize the agreement you have already made to become a family;
- Private adoption when you have chosen to add a child or children to complete your family; and
- CPS or State Placement Adoption to finish the process you have already started.
Call our office today. The Bob Leonard Law Group, PLLC family law team, headed by Board Certified Family Lawyer Bob Leonard, Jr. and family law attorney Kelsey McGlothin, is ready to assist you now.