Client Relations Specialist, Mary DeNuccio is the first team member you will meet when you call or visit our firm. Mary has over twenty-eight years of legal experience including client relations. She has built a very positive and respected reputation within the legal community, as well as our community at large. Mary will always be focused on making sure your experience with our firm is satisfactory.
DeNuccio Media Group – January 2015 – Present
Communications, Marketing, Sales, Event Planning and Hospitality
Magnolia Media Group – January 2009 – December 2014
Advertising Sales for the Bass Performance Hall Programs
Law Offices of Steven C. Laird, P.C. – September 1993 – August 2008
(Russell, Turner, Laird & Jones, L.L.P.) Director of Practice Development, Managed and developed new client relations through marketing, media relations and business development projects for the firm. Created community events.
Honors and Awards
President’s Certificate of Achievement – 2000
Awarded by the Tarrant County Bar Association
Great Women of Texas “Women of Influence” – 2002
Awarded by the Fort Worth Business Press
Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association – Chair, 2007-2008 Membership Pictorial Directory.
- Created Annual Event (2002 –2008) – “Women in Law” Valentine’s Day Luncheon which was attended every year by over 400 female lawyers, judges, paralegals and legal secretaries in Tarrant County.
- Created Annual Event (1999-2006) – “Presidents’ Party” which recognized the Tarrant County Bar Association President and the other specialty bar associations including Arlington Bar, Northeast Tarrant County Bar, Young Lawyers Association etc.
- Created Annual Charity Event (1999-2006) – “Courthouse Speedway Challenge” – Hundreds of lawyers from North Texas driving racecars to win prize money for their favorite charity.
- Created “Raise the Bar – Lower the Hunger” – Coordinated a Food Drive with the FWISD students collecting over 10,000 cans of food for the Annual TCBA Food Drive benefitting the Tarrant Area Food Bank.
- Created “Charmed” – Big Sisters and Little Sisters are invited to an Etiquette Luncheon held by the Women’s Section of the Bar each year.
- Created “Vendor Fair” – Local vendors are invited to participate in a Vendor Fair exhibiting products to the members of the Bar.
- Created “Future Lawyers” Team –Organized over 100 FWISD students to run in the TWU School of Law “Brief Run”.
Tarant County Community – At Large
- 1995-2000 – “Fly the Kids” Community Relations Director- Coordinated media coverage for annual charity event involving over 100 private pilots who flew terminally ill children over the Holiday Lights.
- 1999 – Our law firm, Russell, Turner, Laird & Jones sponsored “An Evening with Gregory Peck” at the Bass Performance Hall. I planned a three-day weekend of appearances for the late Actor Gregory Peck.
- 2000 – Hosted Private Reception for the late, Actor Charlton Heston. His son Frazier was promoting a film in Dallas and I was asked to organize this reception.
- 2002 – Created “Lonestar Express” holiday event involving under-privileged children and train rides.
- 2005 – Created “Stars and Stripes in Cowtown” – event honoring military families at Billy Bob’s Texas.
- 2006 – Coordinated the first “Five Year Reunion Reception” for the “40-Under-40” Honorees through the Fort Worth Business Press.
- 2006 – Director of Marketing for “Pure Country”, A New Musical to be launched in June of 2017.
- 2008 – Created a “Corporate Shoot Out” for the Fort Worth Flyers. We invited Corporate Executives to compete in Free Throw Shots.
- 2009 to Present – Creator and Host of successful Business Networking Mixers in Fort Worth, Texas.