William 'Bill' Pruett
Mr. Pruett is a graduate of the highly rated University of Houston Law Center and was admitted to the Texas Bar in May of 1998. Prior to entering law school, Mr. Pruett was employed with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services where he was a child abuse investigator.
Mr. Pruett also served over nine years in the United States Air Force where he served in a variety of positions in law enforcement. He has worked extensively with victims of domestic violence and child abuse.
Mr. Pruett is a staunch advocate for his clients regardless of their status or situation.
He also works tirelessly to protect the rights of those falsely accused of committing acts of violence and abuse.
Mr. Pruett is dedication to the needs of each client and He strives to ensure each client receives the individual attention he/she deserves.
Mr. Pruett appreciates how difficult family law cases can be for the client, both emotionally and financially.
Mr. Pruett never forgets that your case is the most important event to you at this point in your life.
Mr. Pruett believes that each client's situation is unique and often requires unique solutions.
He makes every effort to obtain the best possible result for each client in the most time efficient and cost- effective manner.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1998
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1997
- Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas
- B.A.A.S. (Magna Cum Laude) - 1986
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Bar Association, 2001 - Present
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, 2001 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- United State Air Force, Law Enforcement Specialist, 1983 - 1991
- Texas Child Protective Services, Investigator, 1992 - 1994